Friday, May 09, 2014

Advertorial: Health is Wealth

I have been recently down with a bad flu, a super potent flu bug that was! It knocked me down close to 2 weeks. While I was down, I could literally do nothing much except to sleep, eat and take care of the children's basic needs. That's when I truly value the saying, 'Health is Wealth'!


No matter how careful or how well thought I think my daily meal plan is for the family, there are still essential nutrients that we will lack somewhere somehow. Especially the need of EPA and DHA (click on the link to find out what are they and why are they important). Here's a quote from an article I took from here (click on link)
"Hundreds of studies suggest that omega-3s may provide some benefits to a wide range of diseases: cancer, asthma, depression, cardiovascular disease, ADHD and autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis." 
We don't usually get enough of these omega-3 fatty acids that is important in promoting general good health in our diet. It is also important 'brain food' to young growing children. So a high quality supplement of these fatty acids is crucial.

I recognise that now I am already more than 40 years of age, it's essential that I be cautious of what I consume, as my recent general health report shows that I have a high cholesterol level which the Doctors are warning about my food intake.
Photo Credit Link
Lately, I was being introduced to Forever Arctic Sea Super Omega-3 Natural Fish & Calamari Oils. I must say I was pretty impressed at what I saw on this demo video on how the Forever Arctic Sea's Omega-3 fish oil could absorb those unhealthy fats that are found in our arteries quite effortlessly. Which was in turn a piece of good news to me, as in, I don't have to be consuming medication to lower my cholesterol level, but turn to supplements instead.
As I researched further about the Forever Arctic Sea, I was even more convinced why I should continue to have this as my daily supplementary diet. Here's why -
I think it's important not to just keep a healthy diet and lifestyle, it's also imperative for us to upkeep the nutrients that may be lacking in our daily diet with supplements. As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure!
Besides Forever Arctic Sea fish oil, my family and I are also consuming these supplements at the same time -
 

Forever Kids Chewable Multivitamins and Forever Daily (click on the links for more details on each of the supplements).

To purchase Forever products or to enquire more information about any of the products I've mentioned in this write-up, you may contact Mr Gerard 9187 2760  (ID no. 650007304758)

Disclaimer: I have been gifted all the products mentioned in this write up for sampling. No monetary compensation was given for this advertorial. All opinions are 100% my own.
 

No comments: