Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Sew Much Fun!

I was going through some of my old blog posts and realized that it's been such a long time since I've posted something on one of my favourite past time.

Apart from my keen interest in cooking and baking, which developed around two years ago, I have been a crafter. I love anything related to art & craft, particularly sewing.
Missy's Ballet Shoes Pouch
After two years of lapse (as I discovered my last post on sewing was in Aug 2011) I've started picking up my needle & thread and pulling out my dusty sewing machine once again.

There are too much upheavals in my life right now and sewing has given me a sense of quietness and calm. Especially during times when I listen to sermons on Youtube while stitching away.

I've learned not to be too ambitious when it comes to crafting projects, just one project at a time and do it purely for the enjoyment of the process not for competition. Besides, I've way TOO MUCH craft materials to exhaust, so...
Snack Mat inspired by Nana Company
Click on this link to take a peek at what I've sewn in the past years as a SAHM and I hope it'd inspire you one way or another to pick up a hobby which I realized is important to have. Here's EIGHT reasons why having a hobby is important!


No comments: