Monday, February 17, 2014

Easy Meals for Busy Moms: Simple Pasta Meals

One pot meals are usually the best to prepare for moms or even anyone who has a busy schedule. I've learned to adapt and not fuss over whipping up a complete meal with 3 dishes and a soup. My family have also learned to accept one pot meals as the norm.

The idea of less washing of pots and pans and less prep work in the kitchen, yet not compromising nutrition and taste, is just what I aim for on my daily meal preparation!

The best one pot meal to prepare would have to be pastas! Here are three pasta meals I prepare in less than 30mins each.

Shrimp Scampi
Recipe Link Here

Pasta Carbonara
Recipe Link Here
Pasta Aglio Olio
Recipe Link Here
For one pot meals, pasta dishes are the best! It's just completely fuss-free especially so if you use olive oil, white wine sauces or even whisked eggs as the base for the pasta.

For more tips and sharing about cooking and baking click on the badge below



No comments: