Monday, September 02, 2013

Online Grocery Shopping at RedMart


Shopping! One of my favourite past-time! Before I became a stay home mom, shopping has been one activity I never grew tired of. But that time I do more physical shopping than online shopping as I have not discovered the ease and comfort of online shopping.
(photo credit websvit)
After becoming a full-time mom in which I have to deal with the day-to-day matters on my own, leading an absolutely busy life, I realized the internet has really made my life so much easier! We all know, it’s tough to get proper shopping done with young children around me thus I’ve turned to online shopping for almost anything and everything I needed. For almost 5 years now I’ve have not been shopping at retail shops as often as I shop online. I’d usually made purchases for books, fashion (clothes, shoes and accessories), fast food delivery, kitchenware, IT products and the latest being - 
GROCERIES!

I recently discovered RedMart and have found many great benefits of shopping for groceries in RedMart! And so here’s my take on online grocery shopping -

It Saves Me Time
Eliminates my need to be physically at the shop to make my purchases and no more compulsive buys!

It Saves Me Energy
I won’t need to lug in 20 bags of groceries all on my own. The cheerful delivery crew of RedMart brings me all that I’ve ordered right to my door step!



These were the items I’ve purchased and there’s simply no way for me to lug all these items home by myself without any help! But RedMart made it possible for me to obtained all these items completely hassle-free!

It Saves Me Trouble
There’s no need to wait for the shop to be opened in order for me to place my orders, it runs 24/7 literally! I can shop stress-free without the need to watch out for my kids lest they get themselves into trouble. I do not have to deal with large crowds of people and long queues at the cashier.

It Saves Me $$$
I am less likely to make any impulsive and or compulsive purchases. I can review my shopping cart carefully before I check out and I am able to make any last minute decision on removing items from my cart that I might changed my mind on.

Now with all those benefits, here’s how you too can get started with online grocery shopping at RedMart.

1) Sign up for a free account with RedMart
2) Go on a shopping spree!
3) Check-out and select date of delivery; mode of payment

RedMart offers a wide selection and categories of products. Prices of products are competitive against major supermarkets. You really want to take advantage of their great savings on sale items.

Here’s something special for you when you make your first purchase at RedMart


This is valid till 30th September 2013 


Disclaimer: I have been compensated for this post and shopping credits provided so as to provide an accurate user experience account. All information is correct and true at time and date of review. All opinions are 100% my own.





No comments: