Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lifebuoy : Rest & Relax to Feel Refreshed


(Advertorial)
As a busy SAHM (stay-at-home-mom), very often I feel completely worn out at the end of each day. I know the importance of taking some time-out for myself. Here are a few quick, tried and true pick-me-ups that I adopt that help me chill out and return refreshed to face a brand new tomorrow!

Comfort Food
Food often provides the energy pick-up needed when I feel flat, and it certainly helps to make me feel more content. To me, soup is the best solution – comfort in a bowl!

Watch a Funny or Sad Video
Laughter is well known to be a stress-relief but I find crying is just as effective for it not only helps to remove toxic substances from the body, crying can also have the psychological benefit of lifting my mood which is called – emotional cleansing.

Couch Time
Photo credit thisnext.com
With our busy schedules, the hubby and I hardly have much time out on a date but we will push for a daily couch time to just spend some quality time catching up. It’s also a time where we discuss and decide on all the big and small matters that revolve around us and the children daily.

Hot Showers
This helps rejuvenate me for the day and relaxes the day’s troubles away. I love to take long showers, it’s the only luxury I have on a busy day. There are many body washes that are specifically formulated to help with relaxing and my perfect choice has got to be LifeBuoy’s antibacterial body wash as it not only helps me stay clean and fresh but it helps to keep the germs at bay.
Speaking of showers, indulge me a little as I tell you why I love showering with Lifebuoy’s antibacterial body wash.

I’ve tried 4 out of 7 of Lifebuoy’s antibacterial body wash variant so far and each variant contains Active5, an advanced protection ingredient that safeguards my skin against 10 problem causing germs. The unique formulation also gives rich creamy lather during every wash.

I especially love the Moisture Plus and the Lemon Fresh. Besides containing the germ protection Active5 ingredient, Moisture Plus is enriched with goodness of yoghurt that moisturizes my skin and keeps my skin healthy and protected. While Lemon Fresh helps keep me fresh all day with its refreshing lemon fragrance – it’s simply invigorating!

Lifebuoy antibacterial body wash never fails to leave a wonderful scent on me making me feel luxurious and totally refresh after each shower!

That’s my R & R routine and it sure didn’t need to cost me a lot. Everything I need to unwind and relax to can be found at home! Simplicity is my way of rest & relax to feel refreshed!





No comments: