Tuesday, August 06, 2013

NIVEA BODY UV WHITENING SERUM: FROM DULL TO RADIANT


(user experience)
I know our skin is the largest organ on our body yet very often, it’s also the most neglected one. Blame it on laziness and also a lack of knowledge in body care, I’ve never thought it was important to care for the skin on my body for it’s usually protected under my clothes. Besides I am a home-body and would usually opt to stay indoors rather than venturing outdoors to be under the sun. So it didn’t quite occur to me that there’s a necessity to do anything about body care.

Of course my limited knowledge about body care has resulted in badly damaged skin. Majority of the main signs of dull and sun damage skin can be found on me.

Especially on my pair of legs - for as long as I could remember, the skin of my legs have always been tight, rough, uneven and flaky. Sometimes it even itch badly. Seriously, I need to do something about it, now that I’m paving towards middle age.

Thanks to NIVEA, I was recently given the new NIVEA Body UV Whitening Serum with SPF25 (PA++) to test out and I am now taking up the 14-day intensive whitening treatment that promises to help achieve visibly fairer, smoother and more radiant skin.

The NIVEA Body UV Whitening Serum is enriched with natural Vitamin C from Camu Camu and Acerola, it is able to penetrate deeply to repair and restore accumulated sun-damaged skin cells and lighten dull and dark skin. This serum comes with a sun protection of SPF25, which is able to help prevent sun damage and skin darkening. It also contains Hydra IQ to moisturize the skin. With all these ingredients being infused into the formula of the serum, it’s certainly value for money at a retail price of S$9.55!

The texture of the serum is light weight and smooth. In our humid tropical climate, this serum is simply perfect as it doesn’t leave a sticky after-feel. 


I’ve started using the NIVEA Body UV Whitening Serum and upon the first application the skin on my legs felt soft and supple. I totally heart it!

From dull to radiant is what I am working towards now. Application of the serum will definitely be part of my daily after bath routine. All it takes is just 2-3mins before I head out of the bathroom. I will be sharing the results after 14 days so stay tuned for my update!

You can now stand to win $188 NIVEA hampers weekly!

NIVEA’s running from 21 July to 15 August 2013. During this period, you can tag your fun in the sun Instagram shots (hashtags: #NiveaSG, #UVWhtSerum, #Sunnyfun, #Sunshine) and stand to win NIVEA hampers worth S$188 every week.



Disclaimer: This is first of two posts as part of the 14-day product experience trial, sponsored by NiveaSG. I am compensated for this post, all product attributes mentioned are provided by NiveaSG, all opinions are 100% my own.


1 comment:

Yee Mei said...

I wonder if this is just going to last for a short time or if it will stay longer. Some lotions are like that. It's like they're quick to give you the results yet also quick to go away :-/

Yee Mei