Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Well Loved Fruit!


Mangoes, well loved tropical fruit amongst most of us! I cannot deny myself consuming these now because the season for mango is here!!!

Photo credit: Live Love Fruit
Check out the very many health benefits of the fruit... *ahem* did you notice #4? I wonder why it is so...


Made myself and my family this super yummy mango yogurt (similar to Yami Yogurt) great for our tropical hot weather!!!


Linking with: 

new button


Join in and add your link to your Wordless Wednesday post.


6 comments:

stevebethere said...

I like mango that mango yohurt looks delicious yum!

Have a mangotastic week ;-)

Rhonda said...

I love Mango! Didn't know #4, but thanks.

Rhonda from Laugh Quotes

Mystery Case said...

I adore mango but not as much as my daughter.

Melissa@ARoomForTwoWithAView said...

We love mango! Thanks for the great information, now I have another reason to love this little jewel!

I hope you will link up with me at A Room for Two with a View.com

Melissa

Ai Sakura said...

Mmm I love mangoes!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Savingwith Saveone said...

I like that you put the health benefits of mango!