1. Was your pregnancy planned, and how old were you?
No it wasn't, I was 32.
Surprised yet surreal.
3. How did you find out you were pregnant?
Menses was late; constantly lethargic and decided to get a test kit, followed by confirmation given by a gynae.
4. Who did you tell first?
5. Did you find out the sex?
Yes. Approximately around end of 1st trimester.
6. Did you have morning sickness?
Yes nauseous throughout the day and feeling sick every minute of the day. In spite of that, I have an appetite so big that it scared me.
7.What did you crave?
Beef and more beef!!!
Everything haha...feeling sick, tired, and super ugly. I have totally no notion what is happiness during that time.
No, I didn't have any preference.
10. How many kilos did you gain during the entire pregnancy?
18kg!!! Being petite in built, gaining 18kg made me feel like I could roll like a ball more than walk.
11. Where did you think the baby was conceived?
At home - believe it was during our wedding night.
12. Did you have any complications during the pregnancy?
No complications but was diagnosed as diabetic hence had to be put on insulin throughout the 9mths of pregnancy and have to monitor my blood sugar regularly. Visiting 2 specialist doctors (gynae and endrocrinologist) monthly.
13. Where did you give birth?
It was where I was born - Mt Alvernia
Ermm... didn't have to go through that, thankfully!
15. Who watched you give birth?
Doctors, nurses and whoever else was there except hubby
16. Was it natural, or C-Sect?
C-Sect as baby was breeched.
17. Did you take medication to ease the pain?
Doctor told me I was on Morphine for the first day right after the operation.
2 January 2006
19. What is his / her name?
His name is Timothy
20. How old is he today?
He's just entered Primary One this year, so he's 7.
Linking up with