Saturday, June 16, 2012

To the Farm We Go!!!

Being a city dweller all our lives it's hard to even expect our kids to know how is it like to be growing up with farm animals running around them. I am glad, at the very least, my kids know how a live chicken looks like before it's being sold in the markets *smile* We made a trip to Johor Bahru this day to visit two farms.

These were the two farms we've visited where the kids had a whale of a good time at!
1) Zenxin Organic Park
2) UK Farm

Here's a glimpse of what we did today at the farms :)

5 comments:

Libby said...

I am going to the farms too! Orchid farm and pet farm at Port Dickson :)

mummykoo said...

this is interesting!
you self-drive to JB?
did you cover 2 farms in a day?
thanks for sharing..

Willyn said...

like..like..like, I have been in the farm before but not like this. Very interesting. I love the bunnies. How I wish i can go there someday:-)

Mamabliss said...

Hi Mummykoo, we didn't self drive to JB but we chartered a mini bus where the malaysian driver drove us directly to the place where we want to go from our homes :) it makes sense if you have a group of friends to share the cost :) very convenient and we certainly beat the queue at the causeway bec I think there's a different lane for buses.

Greetings! said...

Willyn, you shd visit these farms some day :) very educational even for the adults.