Monday, March 05, 2012

Exhausted

Picture: A Post-cynical seer
If there's one word to describe my state of mind, body and spirit, that will be EXHAUSTED!

February as always is the shortest month in the year (even though it's a leap year in 2012), yet so much has happened (too much, in fact). I can't even begin to recount the list of events...

Juggling many hats at the same time sure makes me feel like I've lost track of time and at the same time wonder which hat will drop first in the midst of my juggling. Home, kids, hubby, hobby turned work and home business etc time is definitely elusive and I have a sense that I am losing my memory - fast! Because there's just too much on my plate!

Losing sleep is the norm, spending almost 24/7 online is a natural... I think I ought to take a break before I lose my mind or rather my health!

Looking back, I think I've never worked this hard in my entire life yet I've never had so much fun working in my entire life till now! Hah this is such an oxymoron situation...

Enough of babbling... shall make more time to update this space again...

4 comments:

Rene said...

To quote a friend of mine: "休息是为了走更长远的路。"

Take care!

Yvonne@ Beadsyy's Diary said...

Hi Pauline, I’m a new follower hopping over from the Mummy Blogger FB community. I can totally understand how you feel but I definitely admire the courage you have to pursue your passion. I do have other projects that I wanted to embark but been held back by other “commitments”. I’m sure your courage to live a fulfilling life will influence your kids in a positive way.
Well, Keep going but do stop by to take some breaks whenever you need to. Take care, my friend. ^^

Mama Bliss said...

Thanks Rene, for your word of reminder :) very often I forget that rest was necessary... I just run like a hamster on the wheel haha... :)

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Yvonne, thanks so much for dropping by :) it's indeed great to meet fellow mommy bloggers via the network :) and really thanks for your words of encouragement :D