Saturday, November 19, 2011

Proud Moment

If ever there's a moment I am proud of being a mother besides the first time I ever carried my two babies, it'd be when I watched them on stage during their annual year end concert.

I can't remember when I was so easily moved to tears besides after being a mother... every little achievement that my kids accomplished would make me rejoice with glee. I suppose motherhood has its effects on me... as I watched those graduating kids, I'd feel emo, even though it wasn't my child who's graduating.

I love being a mother it's brought me so much joy which I cannot describe while there may be frustrating moments but the joy definitely surpasses it all! :)

Here's a little video clip of my two kiddos... it's a mark of how much my little ones have grown and definitely a moment I wish to treasure forever!

No comments: