Friday, August 19, 2011

Obsession!

Not sure when i've developed this obsession... I LOVE to have all the books I've bought wrapped up in plastic.

I'd say 80% of the books in our house (home learning resource or literature) are wrapped up; with the exception of hard cover books.

I guess the obsession came about when I saw dog-ears on the books and it irked me. Besides, the kids don't really handle the books very kindly so wrapping the books up would be a safer bet for me.

So now, all new books that I've purchased are nicely wrapped up! *lovez*


7 comments:

khengyan said...

hahaha!!! Ditto too!!!

Mama Bliss said...

LOLz glad I am not the only one :D

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi there mamabliss!

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog earlier! I've got the same habit as yours. No touching or start reading books unless it's wrapped. In fact, my habit is weirder... I wrapped all the books I borrowed from ppl too! :P

Do keep in touch! :)

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Full-Time Mummy, thanks for stopping by here too ;) hahaha I have done that before too... ie. wrap books that I've borrowed from friends though not that often :D great to know a fellow mom who has the same habit as me! :)

khengyan said...

can I lend you gals some books :-> ... just wrapped up over 20 books bought from nlb, taking a break... still hv books to wrap. I used to hold onto the books first, but now, can't, too many

Mama Bliss said...

LOLz Kheng Yan ask your children to help with the wrapping too ;) teehehe...

Libby said...

Dog ears irked me too!