Tuesday, August 09, 2011

My Missy

As I was in the mood of reminiscing, I went through my old blog posts of Year 2007 in particular and I can't help but feel really blessed to have come thus far in my journey as a mother. Am so glad I've made records of our daily moments, it might be mundane to others but it's certainly an archive of fond memories to me (hopefully it'll be records that the kids would appreciate I've taken time & effort to put down).

On 2nd August 2007, we were blessed with a little girl, our Missy, and on 2nd August 2011, we celebrated Missy's 4th birthday... time just slipped past us... too swiftly!
Once again, we've celebrated her birthday in school where she is the star of the day!
It seemed like yesterday when Missy was just 1-yr-old and now she's all grown up and paving into a new milestone as she continues in her journey of growing up.
And what are grown up girls into? Why, girly things of course... tutu dresses, princess tiaras, handbags and manicure... just to name a few of Missy's interest... girls are definitely made of all things nice! ;) *bliss*

2 comments:

~~吳大娘 - 吳懿恩, 吳懿倖和吳勇樂的母亲大人~~ said...

Happy Birthday Little Missy ..

My boy is a August baby too :)

Mama Bliss said...

Thanks :) and happy birthday to your son too ;)