Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dusting away the "cobwebs"

I cannot believe it that it's been months since I last posted an entry in this blog that I found myself logged out of my own blog account because of a wrong password!?!?!

I've been procrastinating about posting in this space simply because I often wonder if people really bother to read about the mundane things in my life as a sahm (or should I say, I am a wahm now)... places I bring my kids to... the growing pains of my children... the struggles I have as a parent etc etc etc...

Then I recalled why I started this blog since almost 6 years ago. It was a record of my journey as a mom, an archive of the growing years of my children... a place where I will and eventually my children will read about how the process of their growing up years as well as their mom's motherhood stages was like in the past.

I've left almost 6 months of year 2011 "empty" ie. no records of any sorts of our treasured moments... recently I've come across many new mommies in the blogosphere and their stories have so inspired me to start the records of my treasured moments all over again.

I shall then, keep this space filled up so that in time to come it serves as a journey down memory lane for myself and my children.

If you will join me as I start to "pen-down" the events of our lives all over again, I'll definitely be delighted! :)

12 comments:

Rose said...

I definitely look forward to reading your treasured moments, dear!! :)

Mama Bliss said...

Thanks Rose!!! :) it's really good to know that you are following my blog after the long silence :P it feels great even to have just one reader who is interested in what I've shared... ;)

MamaJ said...

Hello! I've been reading your blog, but haven't really commented, and I'm just glad to hear you're back to blogging again! :) (PS: Was nice meeting you in person yesterday!)

Mama Bliss said...

Hey Justina, thanks for dropping by ytd, sorry that our conversation was so brief. Hope we could catch up again some time ;) and thank you for stopping by my blog ;)

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Am so glad you are starting to update your blog again! I had always been following your blog, and I can't wait to hear about all these little things you do with your children! :)

AP said...

Mama Bliss, I have the same thoughts abt my blog as well...hahah...dunno how much longer can I continue with our bz lifestyles but we shd try :)

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Linette, thanks dear for following my blog all this time :) and yes, I will try to update it as often as I should. Mustn't miss out the details in our lives big or small they serve as a record for us to remember about ;)

Mama Bliss said...

Wow AP, I just hopped over to your blog and realized Ziyu is such a BIG BOY now!!! ;) I've missed out in so much of the updates that you've put up in your blog... sometimes I feel that I've been too hooked up in Facebook that I've missed out all the updates of my fellow blogging mommy friends... ;) we shall continue to keep in touch in the blogosphere! ;)

CE said...

Hi, I popped by to checkout one of your blog recipes yesterday and was delighted to see new entries on your blog! It's great to read fellow mummies' blogs since I've little chance to do meetup with others (due to time/dist) and these blogs are the channels for me to receive sharings from other mummies.

Mama Bliss said...

Hi CE, thanks for stopping by my blog ;) and really happy to know that you've found my recipes useful to have come back for it hee...

Yeah the stories of other moms inspire us don't they? and yes, it's one of the best form of "keeping in touch" with one another amidst our bz schedule as mommies... ;)

Ing said...

Hi, I've been popping by once in a while but didn't see any updates. Tried again today and am glad to see you have regained blogging! I too have the same thoughts as you recently, wondering if I should continue as who would be interested to read about the mundane life of a sahm?!! Anyway, welcome back! :)

JJ Mummy said...

Hi,

I have been a silent reader of your blog. I do love to read about the stuffs that you do with your kids, I got so many ideas here on the activities to do with my boys. :D

At times, I do have the same thoughts whether anyone would be interested to read about my boring daily life.. :P Anyway hope to see more of your update! :D