Sunday, October 10, 2010

Enjoy These Moments

My children, they...
Are silly sometimes but they teach me to have fun
Drive me crazy sometimes but they teach me about forgiveness
Go wild sometimes but they teach me to be uninhibited
Cry sometimes but they teach me to laugh more

I wonder what would life have been if it weren't for them to be that light that never went out. I am grateful to have the privilege to be a mom nonetheless, definitely the world most fulfilling job of all!!!

A little video for me to celebrate the joy of being a mom also a reminder to always enjoy the kids during these early years of their lives.

"Children really brighten up a household ~ they never turn the lights off" ~ Ralph Bus

5 comments:

Rose said...

100% agree with u!

Jus said...

Heeheee... they are so cute! And its interesting to see how the boys and girl dance differently. :)

Kendall's Picks said...

How perfectly you capture the moment in words and picture! Thank you for this post. :)

UmmiRosma said...

yea..such a wonderful journey...

Joyce Long said...

Your beautiful words are very meaningful..