This is a great one-dish meal to whip up, anytime, when you want a hassle-free preparation. Best of all it's nutritious (contains fibre & protein all in one) and at a very low cost :)I first come across this dish one day when I was invited for lunch at a dear friend's home. I was curious how this simple dish was so yummy and asked for the recipe so that I may try to replicate the goodness to my loved ones at home :) it was a really popular dish between my kids...
Here's how you can prepare it too...
3 eggs (beaten)
100gms minced chicken
1/2 pack of green vegetables (boiled; you may use baby cai xin or spinach)
Methods of preparation -
1) Marinate minced chicken in 2 tsp soya sauce, some pepper and 1 tsp corn starch, set it aside
2) Boil the green vegetable and chop it
3) Add the minced chicken and chopped vegetable into the beaten egg and stir lightly
4) Add 1 tsp soya sauce into the mixture
5) Heat oil on fry pan and fry the omelette in medium low heat (to prevent the egg from burning before the meat is cooked).
6) Serve with steam rice
Easy peasy? Bon Appetit!!! *smile*