Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm now a WAHM and we have a helper...

It's been almost 3 months since our domestic helper, Kusmi, left us...and it's definitely not an easy task having to juggle amongst the multitude of needs by the kids and the household in general - grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning of the house, prepping of meals, washing of dishes, fussing round the kids etc... and I began to feel that housework is NOT exactly my cup of tea and definitely NOT my idea of fun at all... I was struggling to keep afloat, seriously! I realized that I've made a HUGE mistake by suggesting to do away without a live-in helper and try to be gung-ho.
However, I'm glad that my Lord God, heard my cries and came to my aid. It happened one day when someone from my contact list in Facebook posted a recruitment ad for an admin co-ordinator position that things began to take a change :) I was excited that this came along... as I now have the means to hire a part-time helper (at least)... *happy*

Still trying to grapple with the new routine and added responsibilities amidst my already very full daily schedule... regardless of which, I'm thankful that I have a little extras to get me out of the painful household chores...

1 comment:

etceteramommy said...

Congrats. It's always good to be able to earn a bit of extra pocket income and yet not sacrificing too much of the time spent with the kids.