Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Freebie of the Week - Free Fonts

Fancy some really fun and cute fonts to add into your collection to spruce up your letters or greeting cards or even scrapbook?

I found this wonderful free font website that I simply MUST share with everyone. I've downloaded ALL of the fonts available... (hee... freeloader).

I simply cannot resist adding these fonts to my already super big collection of fonts. Am a crafter by heart so when lovely things such as these are made available, it just excites me!

These fonts are really very useful though it does confuse me sometimes because I am spoilt for choice...

So here are some of the fonts that I've downloaded from the site check them out!




4 comments:

Creative B Bee said...

Wow!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Joyce Long said...

sssooo cute fonts.. : )

web designer said...

Thank you for the fonts....

allthingspurple said...

I have been lurking at your blog for homeschool materials *grin*
hey, those fonts are amazing ! but couldnt find the doodles. Where are the doodles at, Pauline?