Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Walk in the Rain

We woke up to a rainy morning and just as I was scratching my head wondering where to bring the kids to for the morning... I remembered the kids had their new rain coats waiting to be used... and I noticed that it's a light drizzle with no thunder/lightning... what perfect timing!

Taking into consideration, Charlotte Mason's emphasis on bringing the kids outdoors regardless of the season & weather (even winter and rainy days), I decided to bring the kids down for some fun in the rain.

Here's the fun we had...

7 comments:

Rose said...

Wow!! Mummy lets the kids play in rain. I am sure they are happy and having lots of fun

Rose said...

Wow!! Mummy lets the kids play in rain. I am sure they are happy and having lots of fun

Ing said...

Not many parents would allow their kids to play in the rain. It's great that you did! Looks fun and I'm sure your kids had a great time. Will wanna let mine try that one day.

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

What a lovely way to get close to nature! I think it is important to nurture our children not to be afraid of the elements :)

Anney said...

I'm sure they had fun! I love their cute raincoats!

Angeline said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family! Have a wonderful new year too!

Karen said...

Hi hi

That must have been fun for the kids. This was exactly what I did to make my boy try his new rain coat when he was about 2 yrs old. Otherwise he just refused to put it on. But after playing and running around in the rain with it, he loved it!