Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fun @ T3

I simply love the year end school holiday season... though not that I enjoy the crowd, I just love all the wonderful activities that are made available and are FOC to the kids.

There are just too many activities to choose from and we decided on bringing the kids to the Changi Airport T3 to explore the huge Musical Ball and the Big Snow Fantasy inflatable castle.
Kyle and Tim checking the big musical ball out...
The musical ball opened up every half hourly and it was great fun to watch it open up and close... here's a glimpse of how it looked like...

While waiting for the inflatable castle to be ready, the kids were at the viewing gallery for some fun... they simply loved the vast amount of space for running... and can't seem to stop running that morning... wonder where did all that energy come from...hmmm...
After lunch we headed for the Big Snow Fantasy castle... due to a long queue, each child was only allowed up to 15mins of fun on this bouncy castle. Nevertheless, the kids had a great time at T3...

So if you have time and want to bring your kids to somewhere during this school holiday you might want to check this place out. The activities are all FOC!

2 comments:

UmmiRosma said...

I like the deco very much...and the kids looked so blissfully happy. Love the moments!

MomsyWorld said...

we went there on friday too! thinking of going back again!!!