Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Homeschool Day

I'm really happy that after a month's of lazing around I've finally gotten my act together to work out something for the kids to learn and have fun... am rather ill disciplined the past month as I've put too much emphasis on my handmade business... I've since slowed down on my handmade business to focus more energy and concentration in the kids' learning... *smile*

I enjoyed the "productive" days we had recently working on the lapbook based on the book Angus Lost. It was so much fun...and I thought I've picked up a lot of stuff which I didn't know previously... oh how I love homeschooling... *LOL* 

Beyond Angus Lost, we read other books and included some activities to make the entire lesson more interesting and fun. 

Here's a video on the snippets of fun we had while learning the past week... *smile* 

4 comments:

Mommy Mash said...

i love the idea of how u created the milking cow with the gloves!!!

i should try this with J too..haha..

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Shirly, yeah you should really try it out it's great for the refining of those fine motor skills :)

Dreamycat said...

Nice video! The music is cute also. Where do you get your music for videos from?
Interesting to see your ideas at work, them working on the lapbook and having fun. I also like the milking gloves.

Hann Hann said...

"milking the cow" - how clever!