Saturday, September 05, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!!!

It's both an exciting day for the kids and me... in my days during my work life, I've always been planning advertising campaigns but never ever been involved in the production of it... today... I am involved! *smile*
We arrived at the studio for the shoot and it's quite an eye-opener...
The door opened to a huge green screen studio... these screens are usually used so that special effects could be super impose behind the subjects... Little Missy is all curious about why is the entire section painted in green...
Such shoots will definitely take hours to get started and filmed... fortunately, the crew and people in charge were rather experience to bring art materials, snacks, videos and toys that could keep the kids happy...
Tim drew a leaf on the paper and pricked holes on it, and he told me the caterpillars just ate the leaf... hmmm... good imagination...
Busy getting ready for the shoot... I like it that the make-up artist gave me a very natural make-up... definitely not into a wayang type of make-up *wink*
We were gearing up for the shoot here... everything looked peaceful and calm eh... I wished... the kids (especially Tim) couldn't even sit still for a second...it was as if there were needles on his buttocks... *LOL*... with all the "interesting" equipments around him how can a curious boy like him ever sit still? *exasperated*

Check out the video montage to get a glimpse of what's behind the scenes... *wink* that's my few seconds of fame... 

14 comments:

Denesa said...

My family and I shared a common experience as you today:) Quite an experience for us especially when it is our first time. My boy enjoyed it:)

Creative B Bee said...

wow! so excited leh when can see the photos? Will you sharing here too?

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Wow! What commercial are you shooting for!? Very exciting indeed!

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Denesa, thanks so much for visiting my blog :) now i can't wait to see the end product :)

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Creative B Bee, yeah... it's really very exciting... will definitely share about it when the campaign has kicked off :)

Mama Bliss said...

Hi The Beauties In Our Lives, the campaign will launch sometime in end Sep... so stay tuned *smile*

pc said...

wow... you are on camera:D.

look forward to your campaign in real:)!!!

WokkingMum said...

Wow! You and the kids looked great! I can't wait for the campaign to launch!

Leonny said...

hey hey ... you managed to blog, edit the video clips and upload them all online on the same day?? hwaaa ... well done Mommy :)

(can imagine how the kids waited for 'quite a while' for the set to be arranged ... you guys are the first ones that day ya ... )

Definitely can't wait to see how it's like hehe (knowing how Vai was sooo restless during the shoot :)

Mama Bliss said...

Hi PC, yeah... there are hardly any pictures/videos of me on my blog... and this time i am on camera ;)

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Elaine, thanks dear :)

Mama Bliss said...

Hey Leonny yeah... i did them all during my kids' nap time ;) it was so fun that I can't contain my excitement teehehe... yeah it wouldn't be too long before the real thing is out...

LZmommy said...

Wow! There's lots of pics & clips too! Can't wait to see the outcome of it :)

mamaseah said...

hey u look great from the video. will stay tune for the actual thing to come out, which should be soon i think.