Monday, August 31, 2009

New Friends

I feel so blessed that I've made so many wonderful friends out of the blogosphere and recently I've made a new friend whose kids are of the same age as my two kids... and the bonus was she's just a few bus stops away from me *grin*...

Although she doesn't keep a blog (I am guessing, Joan, let me know if you do have one hehehe)...she reads my blog... so I am hearten to have known her... as a SAHM I am in a constant need of adult conversation... truly, facing the kids 24/7 is no easy feat... we need to know that we still have a 'life' (as Joan so aptly put) besides kids...I always thought play dates are more for the mommies than the kids.
Here are Joan's two beautiful kids... :) there's no fear of socializing problems anymore... now that Tim & Little Missy have two more friends to play and 'fight' with...
We were at the playground nearby Joan's place... the kids had a whale of a time... did I tell you that I was crazy enough to bring my rags to wipe up all the rain water on the slide? *smile*... well t'was all for the kids...

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Hi gal, feel so flattered by your comments! Think you are my one great inspiration with what I could do with the kids. Yes, do keep in touch and seriously dun mind hanging out together. Yes I do have blog which sometimes abit backdated - babyship.blogspot.com

LZmommy said...

Hi Pauline :)

I saw your name (I think) on the list (think you know what I'm talking about)! Think we are going to the same place tomorrow ;) But at different timing. Nevertheless, hope to see you there! :)