Monday, July 13, 2009

Little Missy's New Toy - Paper Doll

I remember when I was little, I used to be crazy about paper dolls... and those days the paper dolls were a great way for imaginative and dramatic play for us...

The other day, while blog hopping, I discovered a mother making paper dolls with her little girl's face on it and thought Little Missy might be interested to have a set of her own paper dolls with her face on them *smile*

I googled and found loads of wonderful sites with free paper doll downloads. I just replaced the face of the paper doll with Little Missy's and printed them out. I had them laminated to keep it durable and added some velcro tape on all the elements... and voila!!!

Little Missy had so much fun with her own paper doll set... even Tim wanted a set of his own... *LOL*

5 comments:

YM said...

This is a GREAT idea!
Thanks for posting it... I'll try it out with Soph :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, may I ask which site did you get the clothes for your gal?This is bcos some of the dresses look like the source is shirley temple website but I notice you have more variety than the one on the net, so I wanna find out if the clothes came from different sites (as you only use 1 doll)?

Mama Bliss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Bliss said...

Hi Anonymous, the elements I've used to make Little Missy's paper doll were mainly from this site http://www.pattyreeddesigns.com/dolls/index.htm and I've also included a few stuff from Shirley Temple's site too... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mamabliss,
Really thankful to for your reply. Haha..I notice Mae,the doll's face, looks a bit like Joyce.