Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Missy is turning 2

Time waits for no one... Little Missy's turning 2 this coming Sunday... looking in retrospect, there isn't very many records of her milestones in here... though I tried rather half heartedly to update every now and then about her developments... 

My only excuse for not consistently keeping records will be because she is simply growing and developing too quickly for me to even pen them all down in time (lame, I know)

She's nevertheless, the "life of a party" in our household... often amusing us with her dramatic yet funny antics... and now that she's turning 2, my wish for her is to always be herself and to live each day of her life being a blessing... *smile*

Here's to wish my dear Little Missy - Happy 2nd Birthday!

6 comments:

stardust said...

Happy birthday to your Missy!

mamabliss said...

Thanks very much stardust :)

Happyland said...

You are a great mummy! I like slide very much! well done ~
Happy Birthday to your Missy too ~ ^^

Joyce Long said...

Wonderful Happy Birthday To Lil' Joyce..

Creative B Bee said...

Happy Birthday to yr little missy. Love so much of the video show.

jean said...

Blessed Birthday to you, Joyce!!

May you continue to shine for God as you grow each day.