Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's Been Very Trying...

We are in a moment of a very trying time in our lives... in fact it's been trying for the past year and honestly, I am at a lost of words to pray... don't know what else to say to God...while I still believe deeply that God has a plan for us but because I'm but a mortal and I can't see the destiny that He has carved out for us... I feel like a floating boat amidst the deep blue sea... with no direction and all seems hopeless...

I am thankful though, God has spoken to me yet again today... through the words of this beautiful song... I will continue to search for the harbour where I could see land soon, though it isn't easy to keep on hoping...

May the song touch the soul of your heart too... be bless!



BE IT UNTO ME - Don Moen
Be it unto me
According to Your Word
According to Your promises
I can stand secure
Carve upon my heart
The Truth the sets me free
According to Your Word O Lord
Be it unto me

You've promised Your blood will deliver
Lord, we believe it's true
You've promised us joy like a river
Lord we receive it from You
These things You've spoken
And You are bringing to past
This world's disappearing
But Your Word will last

You've promised to carry our sorrows
Lord, we believe it's true
You've promised unending tomorrow
Lord we receive them from You
You'll be our provider
In Your Word it's revealed
And by the stripes that You've bore
Lord we have been healed

1 comment:

MommyAngel said...

Love this song so much and thanks for sharing. Pls take care ya :)