Thursday, June 04, 2009

We Saw Dinosaurs!!!

Was at Plaza Singapura shopping earlier this week, and discovered that there's a fair on X-ploring Dino Trails going on. I knew Tim would be thrilled if he could have a "close encounter" with some live size dinos...

Brought the two kids to Plaza Singapura today, Tim was able to appreciate it better than Little Missy... great to take a look if you need some ideas of where to bring your kids to. The fair will end this weekend.

There are lots of activities for children age 5-12 to explore and learn from. One of them being this stall that sells "dino fossils" in clay where the kids could play pretend as a Paleontologist... I didn't get a set as I thought Tim was too young for this... he can't even handle the chisel and hammer well to get the fossil out teehehe...so playing with the demo set was good enough for the kid.
And here's a glimpse of how the dinos look like... very "realistic" complete with sound effects... Little Missy was scared to tears and have to be brought out of sight...

4 comments:

Rose said...

Wow! I would love to visit this expo!! Dinosaurs! :)

Jan said...

oh gosh....haven been to your blog in a while, Tim has grown so much.....:)

J@n!ce said...

I missed this exhibit. It has ended *sob*
Amos is scare of those too. I brought him to the Science Centre & he was afraid of those BIG dino posters. LOL :)

UmmiRosma said...

mmm..fun! How I wish I could go there with my family. I went to Singapore few weeks ago for a math conference at NIE...but we had too limited time for shopping!! I missssss singapore especially during the sale season *winks*