Sunday, June 28, 2009

Top 10 Reasons Why I Homeschool

#1 - To instill my values and beliefs in my children
#2 - To meet my children's unique individual needs
#3 - To instill in my children a lifelong love for learning - learning is fun!
#4 - To build intimate and meaningful relationships with my children
#5 - Share with my children the common, everyday joys of life
#6 - Help my children wrestle with the hard questions they face
#7 - Show my children daily how much I love them
#8 - Be there when my children need me most
#9 - Be my children's mentor, spiritual leader, role model, friend and teacher
#10- Protect my children from the negative influences they may encounter outside the home

*These top 10 reasons convicted me when I read it from Sonlight's website.

1 comment:

little prince's mummy said...

Agree with u.. homeschool is the best!