Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sew Much To Sew

Sew Red
Little Red Riding Hood cape completed! Love that the cape is reversible and the red polka dotted lining makes the cape sweet and cute! *smile*

Sew Casual
Visited the Jshoppers shopping site recently and was inspired to sew something cute and simple for Little Missy. She's growing so quickly that I need to sew more new clothes for her...

Really need to squeeze more time to sew for the kids... Tim has requested for a blanket to be sewn for him... another item in my to-do list now... *smile*

8 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Little missy could wear the red hood for her costume parade in future. So amazing :)

FAMILY FIRST said...

another mom that can sew so well .. I am so ashamed of myself lar.

choochoo said...

hihi,i love the little red riding hood cape very much.is it possible to make adult version?

Ron Jun/Megan said...

wow very nice...well done...how i wish i can sew clothes for my kids

Rose said...

How lucky your kids are to have such talented mum!!!

wolfgirl said...

The cape is beautiful!!

I can't sew. But I will try to make one for my girl's doll.

Thanks for the idea!

mamabliss said...

Thank you mommies for all your kind compliments :) sewing is a great way for me to de-stress and definitely gives me the sense of satisfaction as I watch my kids donning them teehehe

Leonny said...

Hi Pauline! I LOVE the red cape!!! :D

True, your kids are so so so lucky to have you as their Mom!!

Leonny
http://www.oureverydaythings.com