Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sew-and-Sew

Little girls' jumper dress... it's so easy to sew... I've completed two in one day... *smile*
Little Missy can't resist putting them on when she saw it hung on the side *smile*
I've attached little pom-pom trimming at the bottom of the dress... it look absolutely cute
and the polka dot lining...oooh simply girly... this is by far one of my most satisfied work... *wink*
Here's the second jumper dress I've sewn... love the lime green fabric... got it from one of my fabric swap partners... it's just a fat quarter so just the ideal size for the bodice of this dress...

Instead of regular buttons on the shoulder strap I attached snaps and embellished it with fabric yo-yo in front... *grin*
Love love love the lace at the bottom of the lining... completed the dress with so much femininity *smile*

5 comments:

Rose said...

Lucky little gal, get new dress to wear everyday!

Rainbows from God said...

Oh so pretty! Makes me itch even more to get onto my shears again! :) That is, when I can finally find my way to get hold of nice fabric here in Shanghai. :)

jean said...

Hey Pauline, the dresses are so lovely! And I love the lace :-)

Little Munchkins said...

Those dresses are very cute, and so is your daughter.

YM said...

The dresses are lovely!
How do you manage to sew 2 in a day?!
I take a few days to even sew one *blush*