Thursday, May 07, 2009

Sew Kawaii

It was over an MSN chat that my good friend, Joyce, asked if I could sew a kimono for her daughter... *smile*

Wasn't very confident in sewing an actual Yukata, as it looked terribly complicated on the pattern book... so I offered to sew something much simpler, that's similar to Tim's kimono pj.
Drafted this pattern that's slightly different from Tim's kimono pj... but I've enjoyed the entire process of working on this order... *smile*... completed it within an afternoon... all in a day's work!!! *sigh of contentment*

4 comments:

温馨小屋 said...

waw! great! ...

Joyce Long said...

Wow Wow Wow..so beautiful..awesome...can't wait to put it on for Cherrlyn..

Thanks dear pauline for doing it for me...

Angie said...

Nice!! I shall wait for a good reason to custom-make a yukata for jaimie!

Happy Mothers' Day!!!! :D

meiying joanne said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! =)