Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Long Silence...

Have not been blogging for a while... been too busy catching up on my personal interests, matters on my venture... and preparing for a new talk (Five Love Languages of Children) that I've been assigned to run by Focus on the Family, and rushing through a few custom-made orders.

On the other hand, I've been once again hooked onto the FREE TVB drama that's found online... this time I completed 40 episodes in a couple of days... and now I'm indeed in a daze... :P

And of course running around the kids to keep them happy....

So much to do so little time... wonder where has all the time gone to... I think I've never been busier than I am now...*LOL*... but it keeps me alive and I'm loving it!!! *wink*

1 comment:

Rose said...

Busy never mind, but as long as you enjoy what you doing.....have fun and good luck with your talk!!