Monday, May 25, 2009

I've been fantasizing...

I discovered this wonderful playschool, Preschool Daze, recently and shared it with my friend, Evelyn... there's a saying that goes, birds of the same feather flock together... teehehe... we believe in play base learning and when I first encountered Preschool Daze, I knew she'd appreciate the activities that this playschool did with the kids...

I've been fantasizing running a playschool such as Preschool Daze... and have also wanted my kids to have the opportunity to learn through those activities that they did... if only my dreams to run a playschool could come true... sigh... alas...

Maybe one day I might... maybe... I'm still fantasizing...

4 comments:

Linda said...

I like the Preschool Daze site.. thanks for sharing....
have been following your blog for a while... very creative and fun... :)

byihui said...

hi pauline, wat happened to your plans? tot u found a place already? no matter wat, i wish u'll fulfill your dream one day :)

FAMILY FIRST said...

If you really have a passion, go for it!

kristin said...

oh yes! thank you for the kindness. please use your passion to care for children!

eager to read more.

warmly, kristin