Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Five Loaves & Two Fishes...

Just a few days ago, while I was doing my daily devotion, I was wondering if the work I am doing now as a SAHM worth anything at all... compared to those who are busy climbing the corporate ladder, who are called to do BIG things and are also busy accomplishing big things in life... I suddenly felt very small...

But today, I think I heard God speaking to me through this song... I guess whatever little gifts that God has blessed me with I'd just offer it to Him to do as He will... be it big or small... I'm His instrument...and my wish is to be a blessing to everyone whom I come in touch with...

May you be blessed too... enjoy the music video... *smile*

4 comments:

byihui said...

Thank you Pauline for sharing this. It's beautiful!

FAMILY FIRST said...

I think the most wonderful thing you can do for your kids is to be a SAHM. You are doing great! Dont ever feel small abt yourself. You have my utmost respect for taking this challenge.

pc said...

you are big, you know! the challenge of sahm isn't small at all. i was lost if not because of meeting you. i was then learn about life and about mamahood. and i continue to learn from you:).

you are not small!

Ing said...

Thanks for sharing the song... it is very encouraging. And what you're doing is definitely not small at all!