Saturday, March 07, 2009

Sew Lacy

Not something new, just that I didn't blog about it *smile*... I have always liked laces... perhaps it's a girl's thing?

I sew a pair of shorts and experimented with the addition of lace... to my pleasant surprise, it turned out quite pretty...

It's always fun to explore something I've not done before in sewing... simply love the sense of achievement after each project is done! Great way to de-stress as Mommy Jean described it in our sms chat this morning... *grin*

5 comments:

Kristie said...

joyce is such a pretty girl :) lovely lacey shorts!

Rose said...

Lace is girl thing. They are lovely and girly! :)

Arkerchi said...

i agree with the great way to destress. when I am up to my neck with troubles of day to day and work issues, I just need time alone to sew something. and if the result is good, i will be up and about again to tackle the day to day and work issues.

jean said...

Hi Pauline, I can see that you have lots of idea in place but I guess we just needed more time to sew them up....haha...me too...after lessons with Grace and all other needed things done, and still have spare time, my mind will be filled with "ok, what am I going to explore next and it is so refreshing!"

Great stuff you had sewn! Love them.

little prince's mummy said...

Cute...