Monday, March 30, 2009

Messy Fun - Different Method

We tried puffy paint once again... but this is something new to Little Missy... the messy part was fun... really fun...even I joined in teehehe...

This media is interesting as it dries up very quickly...and when it dries up on our hands, it can be easily peeled off our hands...
See, there we have Tim, peeling out the bits of paint off his hands... thus creating the huge mess on the table... while Little Missy watch on and tried to clean the paint off her hands with a rag.
We tried chalk drawing again... albeit with a twist. I added water onto the floor and the kids drew with the chalk on the wet surface. Love the vibrant colours that jumped out on the wet surface. It was like powdered paint with water blend together...

This is fun... I can't help but kept drawing on the floor while Tim was busy cleaning off everything that I drew with his slipper *faint*
Then of course, the kids can't just leave the dirty floor without "cleaning up"... it was more of water play than cleaning up after their own mess... teehehe...

On the whole, I like this activity as it was a breeze when it comes to cleaning up...

6 comments:

mamaseah said...

did I spot little missy wearing swimming costume while she helps with cleaning up??? so sexy! hahahha

Rose said...

i dont mind this art since it is less messy! :)

Merryn said...

dat is definitely so much fun! can wear swimsuit somemore.. adui!

Serene said...

Hi may I know where to buy this puffy paint? I always want my daughter to play the paint but very difficult to wash the stain.

best regards,
serene

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Serene, the puffy paints are available at Art Friend. Hope that is helpful.

serene said...

Thank you, it is very helpful for me.i will look for it.