Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sew Girly

It's one of the frenzy that I'm in recently...that once I begin I just can't seem to stop... ;)

Had wanted to sew a gift for my niece's coming 2-yr-old birthday... but I ended up sewing more than I have intended *grin*
This is for my niece. I love the print on this floral shirred dress... couldn't find a better fabric to sew this dress with... *wink*
I sewed a second shirred dress for Little Missy and also a laced denim skirt...

Shirred dresses are easy to sew but it took me a while to get used to and to gain control as the fabric curled up together as the elastic is being sewn on... nevertheless, it's a good experience to bag... am sure I can come up with shirred skirts and shirred top anytime *smile*

I recently got a few coloured singlets for Little Missy and thought they were too plain. Decided to add some appliqué onto the singlets... to make them more interesting... I haven't had a chance to photographed them all, and one of them have been bought *grin*...
And here's Little Missy... "parading" the clothes I've sewn... no good shots of them at all, as usual, the active little girl wouldn't even give me a minute to have decent shot taken. She nevertheless, surprised me by giving me some funny yet vain poses in the midst of my trigger crazy moments...

5 comments:

Ron Jun/Megan said...

Those dresses are so lovely...Sew with love!

Kristie said...

joyce is such a pretty girl :)

Joyce Long said...

Gosh..Lil Joyce is getting very captivating..I like her big big eyes...so pretty..she really knows how to post..

Oh yes..i love all her dress

mamabliss said...

teehehe thanks mommies for all the kind compliments!!! :)

audrey said...

hi
would like to know where u get ur girl's singlet.. thax in adv