Monday, February 02, 2009

Sew Challenging :)

I am not usually a very organized person...and I tend to shelf things till the very last minute before I'll get on with the work...

So, I've received an order for two Dainty Daisy bags, sometime before the CNY hols, I could have started on the day when the order came in, but as usual, procrastination kicked in and I put it off one day after another...
It was WIP on the 2nd day of lunar new year where I started to panic... and dragged out my bag of fabric and gotten down to cutting the pieces out... yet, I still didn't sew them up immediately... one day after another just flew by...and I had to deliver these two bags on the 1st Feb...

I jumped right onto sewing the bags on late Saturday morning... and by 4pm I had the two Dainty Daisy bags done, with a fabric gift bag completed as well.
Here's the fruit of my last minute labour... *blush*... I love the vibrant colours of this bag...it has a very retro feel to it...
While this baby blue polka dot number gave the extra sweetness to the overall feel... so calming... *smile*
Here's a gift bag that I've sewn to pack one of the Dainty Daisy bags in as a gift. It's a simple lined drawstring bag... embellished with a felt flower pin... *sigh of satisfaction*

Ok, I shall not procrastinate again!!! phew!!!

10 comments:

Creative B Bee said...

I so love the bag......am I copy the idea???kekeke

TH said...

very pretty! I have giveaway wanna take part?

Joyce Long said...

Gosh..your Dainty Daisy Bags are super lovely...

SeReNe said...

Hi Pauline,

Your bag was a hit! =) My colleagues who saw them loved it.
I can't wait to use mine too. haha

mamabliss said...

oh wow Serene, that's really great!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi pauline, the cloth u've used are so lovely. may i know where u get them? it's quite difficult to even find shops that sell cloth around the area I stay in.

.ky.

mamabliss said...

Hi KY, I got most of them from Spotlight, but you may also want to check out Arab Street :)

Anonymous said...

tx! will see if I can go somehow someday to one those u've mentioned :->

.ky.

2ma said...

d bags are so pretty!!!

Agnes Sim said...

wow... pretty bags. ;-) I like it!!