Friday, January 16, 2009

Sew Colourful!

Recently, I was in the mood to sew some fabric flowers after being inspired by this tutorial... it's amazing how addictive sewing such fabric flowers can get...
With a pin added at the back such fabric flower makes lovely embellishment on a simple tote bag, t-shirt or even a journal cover...
This is a Dainty Daisy bag that I've created recently... to make the plain looking bag a little more interesting, I've attached a fabric flower pin onto it... this shall be my bag for casual occasions...charming!
Here's a glimpse of my next giveaway... go here to get a full picture of it and participate in the fun! *smile*...

11 comments:

WaveSurfer said...

It may be weird for a guy to say this, but the flowers look beautiful! Nice work! ^^

mamabliss said...

Thanks WaveSurfer :)

SewingLove said...

They are really pretty! Must find time to make some now. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

jean said...

Hi Pauline, thanks for sharing this beautiful artwork. I will sure give it a try and your sewing passion does have an impact on me... :-)

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

it's beautiful!! adds a new diamention to boring bags and cloths and stuffs.....

levine said...

thanks for the link! will try to sew one, one of tis day... ;)

Rose said...

Wow! the flowere are really pretty. I like it! :) How a simple fabric when combine and use together, it turns into something unique. Long time I didnt put my sewing into use. One of these days I will try when I am into my crafty mood.

Creative B Bee said...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful flowers here. I tried to make it for attach to my "dumpling pouch" I sew before.

Wynn said...

hi mamabliss! It's too beautiful! Maybe I should make one too!

I have a CNY giveaway too! Only a mini pouch though!

Do check it out!

www.zakkaArt.blogspot.com
Wynn

Hapi said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

J@n!ce said...

With the little add on there the whole bag looks so sweet :)