Friday, January 02, 2009

My Very First Custom Made Order...

A supportive friend of mine, heard about my customize sewing service recently and without second thoughts, she placed an order for me to sew a simple tote for her...

She gave me some description of the fabric she liked and a picture of a bag that she wanted me to sew for her...and off I went to grab some fabric and started drafting the pattern for the tote.
The end product wasn't too bad the colour combi seemed to fit well *satisfied* and it's reversible... *wink*

I have another order of a bloomer set to fulfil... looks like I am going to be real busy... *smile*

7 comments:

Hann Hann said...

nice!

Joyce Long said...

beautiful..sweet..lovely..very japanese style kind of tote bag..

Lilian said...

Thks for the effort! Am glad and can't wait to receive the bag next week.

levine said...

tats a very sweet bag! i also sew some bags for testing ley after inspired by u! ;) Cant wait to meetup w u ladies ya!

J@n!ce said...

That's great news you get job coming in for the new year. Sweet tote bag. :):)

Bonnie said...

That was nice.. Love the flowery fabric..

Agnes Sim said...

nice!!