Monday, December 29, 2008

Tim Turns Three

It's cliche but it's true... time flies... as I look back at the day when Tim was born, it all seemed like yesterday...
I am happy to have been home spending time with Tim almost the entire of year 2008! I was going through all the pictures I've taken of all the activities we've done, the places we've visited and all the stories we've read together... I must say, it has been a really meaningful and fulfilling year...

I don't expect him to be a genius but I am already very satisfied with his growth and milestones achieved thus far...

A brand new year awaits and I am anticipating with all enthusiasm of what Tim might surprise me with... here's a special montage I've done for Tim's coming 3rd birthday... a look at the ordinary of our days in the year 2008...

10 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Happy early birthday..wishing Tim Tim happiness always and healthy.

blurblur said...

Happy Birthday Tim...indeed time really flies...too fast..

mamaseah said...

happy b-day tim!!!

Leonny said...

Happy Birthday Tim! :) And congrats to Mommy for having been there for him throughout his growing up years.

Wishing you and your family all the very best for the new year!

xxx
Leonny
http://www.oureverydaythings.com

Mamabliss said...

thank you so very very much mommies for all your birthday wishes... indeed, as blurblur had said it, time flies past too fast indeed!

am just happy to be there with the kids as they grow... that's the least I could do as a mother... :)

J@n!ce said...

So fast... !! My little boy will be celebrating his 3rd birthday in 3 months time too :):)

Happy New Year to you, Pauline :)

kopi said...

Happy belated birthday, little Tim! Wishing you and the family a blissful 2009! Happy new year! ^_*

mamabliss said...

oh thanks for your birthday wishes...but Tim's birthday is this Friday...teehehe... he is a January baby... *wink*

4malmal said...

happy birthday to tim! nice video and love the music
also wishing u and your family a wonderful year ahead!

LZmommy said...

Ohhhh.... Sorry that I'm late wishing Tim! :(

Happy Belated Birthday to You Tim! :)