Friday, December 19, 2008

Sew Exciting...

It's time for school!!! The little one is getting excited each time I mention to him about going to school...

Been wanting to sew a school bag for him and finally gotten it done in 2 days... *beaming mama*
Hubby said the bag looks a bit small...well, after looking at how it fits the back of Tim's, I think this size is just ideal and not overbearing... he'll probably only be able to fit a water bottle, a bento box and pencil case in that bag... *smile* for a 3-yr-old I guess, that's quite enough...

******************************************
I've just started a blogshop selling lil'handmades I've sewn... so if you fancy anything from the blogshop or anything you've seen in my blog entries on sewing, you may place your orders... I do take in customized orders of stuff that I've sewn before, including Tim's new school bag *smile*... just email me at lilhandmades[at]gmail[dot]com. I welcome all queries and requests.

7 comments:

Rose said...

The bag does look a bit small, but like you said, it can only fit those important stuff a 3 years old can carry!

Wow! online handmades shop? Interesting! Mamabliss is going to be very bz! :) Merry Christmas to you and family

Creative B Bee said...

Wow! OPEN an online shop!!!Good news!!!

Lilian said...

Congrats! You've got your own online shop! Great! The bag you sew for Tim is so nice, great work done, keep it up! Merry christmas and happy new year to you and your family :)

Kristie said...

nice bag! i wonder what are the prints on the bag? :)

congrats on ur new business!

Rachel said...

Congrats on opening the business.
You are really a super mummy; able to manage two little ones so well, cook up a storm and sew such beautiful creations :)

WokkingMum said...

Love that bag! Where did you get your materials from? I think Warren would love that car & bus design for his bento bag too. :)

Congratulations on your new online store!

mamaseah said...

the bag is really nice. will hop over to ur blogshop to look see look see!