Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Season of Quiet Gatherings...

It's Christmas eve and we were at Jenny's place for a simple, quiet gathering... what's Christmas without Christian fellowship *smile*

We had a simple dinner with quite a lot of mouth-watering food to feast in...
Simple and healthy Caesar salad was in the menu... love the crunchiness of those lettuce...
Simply delicious home made Shepherd's Pie, courtesy of Jenny's mother-in-law... oooh it's so delicious I can still remember the taste so vividly...
I prepared a baked herbal chicken to go along with the Christmas dinner...
Some Christmas cookies which Tim "helped" me prepare in the afternoon... both Tim and I enjoyed the cookie baking experience even though it was quite a mighty mess at the end of the day... but I guess the process has made him happy... I was very busy cutting those cookies hence no pictures to show...
And here's Jenny's new addition, baby Keren... who incidentally just turned 1 month old... she such a sweetie... and I simply love infants... they sleep so quietly and peacefully for such loooooong periods of time... teehehe... and I secretly wish if only my Little Missy could sleep longer too... *wink*

No comments: