Monday, December 29, 2008

I've been "Promoted"

No, it's not a job promotion... the job title of a SAHM will always remain as SAHM... *smile*...

I've come to a stage whereby I am no longer pride with a 20/20 vision... in fact few years ago I've discovered that I was hit with Astigmatism but it wasn't quite bothering me that much then... checked up on the cause of Astigmatism, made me realize that it's actually hereditary and it just gets worst over time...so perhaps that's the reason of my worsening eyesight...
I find myself squinting as I read my regular print bible... hence in order to "preserve" and prevent the Astigmatism from worsening... I got myself a GIANT print bible... notice the vast difference in font size between the 2 bibles? *smile*
I am so fond of reading and doing craft work that I can't imagine one day if I have to lose sight and can't do any of these things... I guess for a start I've to read books with bigger fonts... and perhaps look lesser into my computer screen (that's a hard one)...

1 comment:

Joyce Long said...

Oh dear..how abt looking at more green plants..and eye exercise..my asti is so high till every year must change my lens and my eyes get dry very fast....lucky I did my eye lasik that free me from the hassle..