Friday, November 07, 2008

My Parcel Has Arrived!!!

Last week, I shared about placing orders of the Nordic Naturals Children's DHA via iHerb... and here are my 2 bottles of fish oil that just arrived via post today...

So happy!!! It was very well packed in a small carton box with a few layers of bubble wrap securely wrapped around the 2 bottles and a huge label "Handle with care Fragile" being pasted on the box...so no breakages at all...

Now I know my 2 kids can continue to enjoy such goodness without burning a huge hole in my pocket... *smile*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, do u give them the dha half teaspoon everyday?

Mama Bliss said...

Yes I do... 2.5ml (ie. half tsp) daily... :)

sadnil said...

they don't have promo for shipping already!!!!!
where else can get cheaper?
allthingspretty@gmail.com