Saturday, November 29, 2008

How She's Grown...

How Little Missy has grown... all seemed like at the blink of the eye. She will be turning 16 months old... and as usual, I haven't been vigilant in keeping updates on her growth & progress... and so it's true as most people have told me (or was it a self-fulfilling prophecy?)... when it comes to the second child the enthusiasm of keeping updates will dwindle... Last month...yeah... it was that long ago *blush*... we brought her for the MMR jab...and it was recorded that she's at the weight of 11.8kg and standing at a height of 83cm... to which I am not sure of her actual weight and height at this moment of update...

I've noticed her lower lateral incisors cutting through and so is her right first molar... oh my goodness, I don't even know the exact date that they have all cut through... *bad mama*...

She surprised me when...
~ she's able to pee by squatting down in the bathroom when I asked her to...
~ she pooped into the WC... but this was done at the same time of the day ie. after her lunch.
~ she knows to throw rubbish into the bin
~ she knows her Ps & Qs...
~ when asked "who's the pretty girl?", she'll reply "妹妹"...and would see herself in the mirror
~ she can give me 3secs of her focused attention when I read to her...
~ she attempts to put on her own shoes whenever we are going out for a walk...

Whatever her achievements are I'm just happy & grateful that God has blessed her to be happy and healthy...

No comments: