Sunday, November 09, 2008

Grateful

There are just too many things in my life to be grateful about...and if I should choose just one thing to be grateful about today... that'll definitely be... my two beautiful kids...

Even though life as a SAHM has been a routine for me now, I'm still happy to wake up watching them grow and surprising me with their funny antics each brand new day...
I'd wouldn't say it's all smooth sailing everyday...some days, I have a pair of kids who just seemed to have woke up from the wrong side of the bed... and during extreme days, I just want to shut them out because they are simply getting on my nerves...I've experienced my fair share of non-compliant & cranky kids...yet there were days where I rejoice and bask in sheer bliss... to sum it all up, this is the roller coaster ride of being a SAHM! But I am counting my blessings and enjoying the joy of being a mother-of-two.

It doesn't matter if they are not geniuses, it doesn't matter if they are not smart, it doesn't matter if they are behind their peers cognitively or such... it doesn't matter if they are not rich or famous one day...it doesn't matter if they are not perfect... because I am not either...

What matters is that they know their manners & share the beliefs & values we have... what matters is that they have good habits...what matters is that they have a love for learning...what matters is that they are happy & enjoy their childhood...and all these can only happen if they are properly guided... hence the bigger task for me is to train them in the way that they should go... in becoming a person with qualities that matters most to me.

Such is the joy of being a SAHM... I am blessed and grateful... 

3 comments:

lifewithc said...

I love this post. Thank you : )

lifewithc said...

I love this post. Thank you : )

mamabliss said...

thanks dear... I was inspired by you to write this blog entry :)