Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Lost in Search Mode...

In the event of this search for an ideal location for our venture... it feels like a treasure hunt... but one with lots of criteria, rules and regulations to comply with.

It's been more than a month we still haven't found the location where the "treasure" is. Ploughing through the internet and newspaper listings, going for countless viewings...day after day, week after week... the "clues" are still insufficient to track down the prize location.Just when we thought we've identified the place, it's foiled again... with more rules to abide by... such as the setback area for the escape route, car porch that can accommodate 2 cars rule, the firehose reel that's needed on every level of the house, attic space cannot be utilized ...etc etc etc... I am not sure what further surprises will we be thrown with later... at the rate that we are going we will not be able to find our "treasure" by the end of this year definitely...

To be honest, I am exhausted... the running about, the sacrifice of my time with the kids, the disappointment after disappointment... hmmm...

I have but a teeny weeny little hope left, that we will find the "treasure" soon... I was reminded that when God closed one door, He definitely has another door opened to us... it's all in His good timing... thanks to my dear friend Doreen... who has been giving me the prayer support that I needed at this time...

And this calls to mind a bible verse that says... "He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20

I thank my good Lord that I can depend on Him..and in times of despair He almost always never fail to send me angels to brighten up my day and to pass His message to me via them...

2 comments:

little prince's mummy said...

hope u find ur treasure very soon :)

mamabliss said...

hello Little Prince's Mummy, thanks so much for your kind word of encouragement... :) it's just so important to me now...