Monday, October 06, 2008

How To Amuse Toddlers

With so many hours a day to fill... I do feel exhausted trying to think constructive and fun things to do in order to fill those long pockets of time while my 2 kids are awake...

Thank God for the internet and great blogging friends like Mommy Evelyn...who is ever so resourceful in providing tips and ideas on parenting, couplehood as well as fun things to do with a young child.

In her blog, I read a sharing on How To Amuse Toddlers..and I felt compelled to share it here too... as I go through the list of ideas... I noticed that I've done many of the activities with my kids but now I should revive some which I've lay aside for a while...

So may you have loads of fun with your Tot after arming yourself with these tips *smile*

2 comments:

Rose said...

Interesting blog. Thanks for sharing

Joyce Long said...

Yes..Yes..I also saw these from E's blog..very cool..must try out such amusing acts on our kiddos..particuarly the boy trying to use the egg mixer..and the girl wearing lots of necklace..