Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Simply Homecooked - Herbal Chicken

It's been a while since I last shared what I've cooked at home... this is a new dish which I've recently prepared. Chinese herbal chicken...

I first come across this dish when I was ordering some dishes for a takeaway lunch at my neighourhood... since then I wanted to try preparing it at home... the ingredients were rather simple...

I used chicken winglets and added about 2 tsp of wolfberries(杞子)and about 3 slices of angelica (当归), 2 tbsp of chinese cooking wine. Wrapped it up in aluminium foil and steam it for over 20mins.

It's that simple, so do give it a try some time... *smile*

2 comments:

crazymommy said...

Thanks for sharing!! I'm going to try it this week! :)

mamabliss said...

:) no prob dear... try it and let me know how did yours turn out to be... *smile*